The successful candidate will have a minimum of four years agency experience. They will have a passion for communications and an extensive knowledge of the Irish media landscape. Digital marketing experience would be an advantage.
Working as part of a small dynamic team, you will provide a proactive and professional role in leading client accounts. We are looking for an excellent communicator, creative thinker, a great team player and who works on their own initiative to join our growing team.
- At least four years’ experience in PR / communications, ideally in an agency environment
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Attention to detail
- A strong knowledge of the Irish media
- Understanding of the political landscape
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and experience of social media campaigns
- Ability to think creatively and ‘outside the box’
- Ability to work on the day to day needs of a variety of clients/projects
- An ability to work to tight deadlines
A PRII approved qualification is desirable but not essential.