The Holiday Show 2024 in association with FlyShannon.ie returns to Limerick
The Holiday Show in association with FlyShannon.ie returns to the Radisson Blu, Ennis Road, Limerick on Saturday and Sunday next, 13th and 14th January 2024. Opening hours are 10am to 5pm each day and admission is FREE.
Only at the 2024 Holiday Show in association with FlyShannon.ie will you:
- get a chance to snap up dozens of great show-only deals & free to enter prize holiday draws (see prizes below)
- book your holiday without hassle and in full security
- get the inside track on where to go and how to pay less for your holiday
- get answers from travel professionals from all over the globe
- find out the trends and new ideas that can enrich your holiday and save you money
Prizes at the show include pairs of tickets for two from Shannon to
- New York
- Paris Charles de Gaulle
- Gran Canaria
The exhibitors at the two day show include airlines, destinations, tourist board and home holiday options.
Paul Hackett of FlyShannon.ie said: “Travel is more complicated than it used to be, so it is always important to have a relatable travel professional to help you with your plans, they know the best times to go, the best routes, and the best way to make your money go farther and get maximum comfort and least hassle for your euro. We know that using FlyShannon can take the stress out of your journey, and put the dazzle back in holidays.”
Isabel Harrison of Shannon Airport said: “It is so important to have a pleasant, stress-free airport experience and what Shannon offers holiday makers is among the finest in the world. We offer a wide choice of holiday options both short haul and long haul, great transfer options through some of the biggest hub airports in the world and, most importantly, a seamless and hassle-free passage through the airport. Our car parks are within easy walking distance of the terminal and our high-tech security system eliminates the need for passengers to separate liquids and electronics from their cabin bags.”
Exhibitors at The Holiday Show in association with FlyShannon.ie who will be on-site and available to give you one-to-one advice on your holiday include:
- Aer Lingus – The flag carrier airline of Ireland, offering flights to and from Ireland, including four routes from Shannon to Boston, New York–JFK, London–Heathrow and Paris–Charles de Gaulle.
- Alicante City Tourist Board – The official tourism website for Alicante, Spain, which has a direct route from Shannon, providing information on attractions, accommodations, events, and travel tips for visitors.
- An Post – The postal service provider for Ireland, which offers mail, parcel services, and a variety of other services such as financial products and retail services, accessible through its official site.
- Bann River Cruises – A Ballymoney based company offering river cruise experiences on the Bann River from Toomebridge to the Crannagh, providing leisurely tours and opportunities to view local wildlife and picturesque landscapes.
- ie – An Irish travel agency with a prominent presence in Limerick providing holiday packages, flight bookings, cruises, and travel deals to destinations worldwide, available through its online platform.
- Bootcamp Wild Atlantic Way – An outdoor fitness and adventure company based in Sligo and founded by Seamus Casey, offering exercise programs and activities along the scenic Wild Atlantic Way.
- Camino Groups – A service that assists groups in planning and booking their pilgrimage treks along the various Camino de Santiago routes in Spain.
- Causeway Coastal Route – The website provides tourists with information on one of Ireland’s most scenic drives, the Causeway Coastal Route, stretching from Belfast to Derry with attractions like the Giant’s Causeway.
- Costa Blanca – The official tourism site for Spain’s White Coast around Alicante, offering travel guides, accommodations, activities, and sights in this Mediterranean region.
- ie – online travel agency offering a full range of holidays from sun and beach holidays to city breaks as well as holidays to Disneyland Paris, the USA and cruise holidays, all from Shannon Airport.
- GETAWAYSWITHKIDS – Ireland’s ONLY magazine catering for Irish families who holiday both in Ireland and abroad. Ten issues per year.
- Gozo – The official tourism portal for Gozo, an island in the Maltese archipelago, with travel advice, accommodation options, cultural insights, and activity suggestions. Smaller and quieter than neighbouring Malta, Gozo offers a range of outdoor activities and adventures.
- Hello Fresh – A meal-kit company that delivers pre-measured ingredients and recipes, enabling customers to cook their own meals; the link provided seems incorrect or incomplete.
- KelAir Campotel – number 1 for family camping holidays in France, Spain and Italy.
- Killarney Avenue Hotel – A hotel situated in Killarney, Ireland, offering accommodations, dining, and easy access to local attractions.
- Killarney Plaza Hotel – A 4-star luxury hotel in Killarney, Ireland, featuring spa services, fine dining, and elegant rooms.
- Killarney Towers Hotel – Part of the O’Donoghue Ring Hotel group, this hotel in Killarney provides central, upscale accommodation with a range of amenities and services.
- Lanzarote Tourism – The official tourism portal for Lanzarote in the Canary Islands, providing information on the destination, places to stay, things to do, and trip planning.
- Magnetic Jewellers – This company offers magnetic therapy jewellery which is believed to provide health benefits.
- Malta Tourism Authority – The official site for Malta tourism (slogan: Céad Míle Málta), offering travel guides, event calendars, and tips for visitors to the Maltese Islands, which have direct flights from Shannon and have become a favourite wedding venues for Irish couples.
- Meadowlands Hotel – A boutique hotel located in Tralee, Ireland, offering luxury accommodation, dining options, and event facilities.
- MSC Cruises – A global cruise line offering cruise holidays in the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and other international destinations. They have grown substantially to become the most popular cruise line in Ireland.
- Norwegian Cruise Line – Known for its “freestyle” cruising, the laid-back Norwegian experience is all about choice, offering one of the largest selections of dining and entertainment venues per ship.
- O’Donoghue Ring Collection – A collection of hotels based in Killarney, Ireland, offering multiple types of accommodation and experiences.
- PortAventura World – Spain’s largest theme park, resort, and entertainment complex located in Salou, offering family entertainment and vacation packages.
- River Island Hotel – A hotel situated in Castleisland, County Kerry, Ireland, providing comfortable stays and local culinary experiences.
- Rory’s Travel club – Working with 100’s of travel partners to secure exclusive offers for members. Rory’s travel club showcase great deals with Irish accommodations and the cheapest deals on flights departing Ireland.
For only €10 per year, you will receive 10-20 deals per week directly into your inbox.
- Spanish Tourism Office – The official website providing resources for planning a trip to Ireland’s most popular holiday destination, including information on regions, activities, accommodations, and events. There are direct flights from Shannon to Alicante, Girona, Malaga, Palma de Mallorca, Reus and all four Canary Islands.
- Spike Island – An island in Cork Harbour, Ireland, known for its rich history, including time as a former prison, with tours and exhibits available for visitors.
- Stena Line – A ferry company operating across the Irish Sea, offering travel between Ireland, Britain, and continental Europe, with services detailed on its official site.
- Sunway Holidays – An Irish travel company that offers a wide variety of holiday options including package holidays, flights, cruises, and escorted tours to destinations around the world.
- THB Hotels – A chain of hotels located primarily in popular tourist destinations across Spain, including the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and the Costa del Sol.
For more information on this great show see www.holidayshow.ie
To keep up to date with exhibitor announcements, prizes and show related blogs, see The Holiday Show in association with FlyShannon.ie 2024 at www.holidayshow.ie or follow us on Facebook – @theholshow, Instagram – @theholshow and Twitter – @theholidayshow.